This event is organized by the Japan America Society of Georgia (JASG).
Preparation and prevention tips from the experts! No industry is safe and manufacturing cyber attacks are on the rise..... industry statistics show that manufacturing saw a 156% increase in cyber security breaches in the first quarter of 2020.
The speakers will discuss:
- What cyber hackers are looking for.
- How they attempt to breach operations.
- What you can do to prepare and prevent attacks.
- What to do if your company has experienced a breach.
- Todd Renner, Supervisory Special Agent, FBI Atlanta
- Gary Neidle, Eastern Zone Leader Business Development, Coalition
- James Prolifroni, Assistant Vice President for Management Liability & Cyber Placement Specialist, Epic Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Registration is open to manufacturing executives, directors and senior managers of manufacturing companies. Please register from here:
157 Adelaide Street West, Suite 604, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4E7 CANADA Tel: 416.366.4196 | firstname.lastname@example.org